lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Lies and sadness.

Things happen for a reason and I guess that's why I always happen to me.
There is usually a person 'strong', the tears always win the battle and declare war won by sadness.
I showed sincerity is not enough for someone looking for something more, something I guess will never find me, happiness is just a mirage and a gift that I very rarely granted.My flaws are always in full light and fear is my life partner.
Still, I dared to give everything, give you gold ties with my heart and offer my soul. It seems that is not enough for you, as all humans want more and more.

 

520146angel2

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Algunas de las imágenes no me pertenecen, las tomé de internet, así que si eres dueño de alguna (s) de ella (s) y deseas que te indique cual (es) son tuya (s) o bien, deseas que la (s) quite, no dudes en mandarme un correo indicándolo: kerberus_0423@yahoo.com.mx